Friday, November 21, 2008

Recipe Tip

The recipe I posted below is from Recipezaar.com, which is a great website. If you have not checked it out, you should. One of the great things about it is that you can enter ingredients in and it will pull up all recipes that use that ingredient or ingredients. So when I have something leftover in the fridge that I need to use (such as spaghetti sauce, which is what brought on the below recipe), I go there and type in the ingredient(s) and wah-lah! An assortment of different recipes to choose from. Just an FYI if you don't know about it!! And the recipe below was great, by the way.

1 comments:

Cara said...

thanks kim! great tip! I was just thinking the other day if i should keep the cooking tip tab. now i think i will!

Related Posts with Thumbnails