Thursday, August 25, 2011

Homemade Honey Mustard Chicken


Remember this super easy Honey Mustard Chicken recipe I posted not too long ago?  Well this one is even better and it's homemade!  Sweet and Tangy, just the way I like it!

1-2 pounds chicken breast or thighs, or can use pork
1/2 c. dijon mustard
1/2 c. honey
1/4 c. soy sauce
1/2 c. brown sugar
1/4 c. water
2 tsp. worcestershire
1/2 tsp. paprika
1/2 tsp parsley

You can marinate meat in this overnight and grill or you can make and bake right away and use the sauce over rice as well. Bake 350 30-40 minutes or till done.  I bought a 3 pnd. package of the chicken thighs and made a batch and a half of the sauce.  I divided the chicken into 3 then I cooked 1 pnd. with sauce and froze the other 2 pnds. in separate bags with the sauce for another meal.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails